About Salesforce Training in Bangalore
Elegant IT Services
4.9 out of 5
based on 2374 ratings.
Elegant IT Services distinguished itself as the leading Salesforce Training Institute in Bangalore. Our Salesforce Training Consultants or Trainers are highly qualified and Experienced to deliver high-quality Salesforce Classroom and Online Training across Bangalore.
Elegant IT Services is considered pioneer in the filed of IT/Non-IT Training in Bangalore. We are mainly focused on revolutionising learning by making it interesting and motivating. we provide range of career oriented courses for different segments like students, job seekers and corporate citizens.
Our team of certified experts have designed our Salesforce Training course content and syllabus for classroom and Online Training is based on current requirements from the industry. This enables them to be an Industry-Ready Professional, capable of handling majority of the real-world scenarios. Elegant IT Services also offer tailored made Salesforce Training courses for Corporates.
Our Salesforce Training in Bangalore is scheduled normally at a time that best suites you, we offer regular training classes (day time classes), weekend training classes, and fast track training classes. Our Salesforce Training course fee is economical and tailor-made based on training requirement. Our team will make you confident & comfortable in cracking interviews.
We also provide online training through which you can access our tutorial Anywhere, Anytime which is valuable and cost-effective. We provide a captivating interactive environment with dynamic content, e-Learning that not only effectively keeps people up-to-date, but interested as well. Its a One Stop Shop for all IT and Non IT Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore.
Mode of Training : Classroom / Online Training
For more information and to schedule a free Demo on Salesforce Training, contact Elegant IT Services @ +91 98865 41264
Salesforce Training Course Content
- Evolution of Cloud Computing
- Comparison with other computing technologies
- Characteristics of Cloud computing
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Classification of Cloud Services
- PAAS(Platform As A Service)
- SAAS(Software As A Service)
- IAAS(Infrastructure As A Service)
- CRM functionalities , Products of SF, Login to SF page
- Sales Architecture, Accounts ,Contacts, Lead, Cases
- Create Custom Profiles and
- Custom Objects & Custom Fields & Custom Tabs
- Customizing Relationships ,Formula fields and Rollup summery
- Define Dependent Picklists
- Customize page Layouts , Records Types
- Customize Standards related lists
- Learn About Record Types & Business Processes
Security & Access:
- Set Organization-Wide Defaults
- Role Hierarchy , Public Groups, Queues, Permission Sets
- Setup workflow tasks & Email Alerts & Field Updates
- Plan Approaches using workflow
- Use the approval wizard – standard vs. jump start
- Create workflow approvals
Apex : Apex Language Fundamentals:
- Data Types(Primitive Data Types, sObject Types)
- Writing Anonymous Blocks with Apex Data types
- Sample Programs using the above concepts
Retrieving Records from the Database:
- Sample programs using the above concepts
- Alternative Apex Class Creation
- Trigger Events, Trigger Syntax, Trigger Context Variables
- Context Variable Considerations, Bulk Triggers
- Sample Programs using above concepts(using maps and sets in
the Bulk Triggers)
- Development overview (Understanding Testing in Apex)
- Sample programs using the above concept
Batch Apex &
Debugging Apex & Apex Scheduler Deploying:
- By using Force.com IDE tool
- By using Force.com Migration tool kit
Case & Lead Management:
Salesforce Training Interview Questions and Answers
What do you mean by Salesforce?
Salesforce is a CRM delivered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS).
How is Salesforce useful in tracking sales?
Salesforce records all the basic details like the number of customers served daily, daily sales volume, sales manager detailed reports, sales numbers in each month or quarter. Also, it keeps a track on the repeat customer, which is key to success for any sales organization.
Mention how many relationships are included in SFDC and what are they?
There are two types of relationships
- Master-detail relationship
- Lookup relationship
Mention what are the actions available in a workflow?
The Actions available in a workflow are:
- Email Alert
- Field Update
- Outbound Message
Mention what are the three types of object relations in Salesforce?
The different types of object relations in Salesforce include:
- One to many
- Many to many
Salesforce Training Duration in Bangalore
Regular Classes( Morning, Day time & Evening)
Weekend Training Classes( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Fast Track Training Program( 5+ Hours Daily)
- Duration : Within 10 days