About Selenium Testing Training
Elegant IT Services distinguished itself as the leading Selenium Testing Training Institute in Bangalore. Our Selenium Testing Training Consultants or Trainers are highly qualified and Experienced to deliver high-quality Selenium Testing Training across Bangalore.
Elegant IT Services is considered pioneer in the filed of IT/Non-IT Training in Bangalore. We are mainly focused on revolutionizing learning by making it intresting and motivating. we provide range of career oriented courses for different segments like students, job seekers and corporate citizens.
Our team of certified experts have designed our Selenium Testing Training course content and syllabus based on current requirements from the industry. This enables them to be an Industry-Ready Professional, capable of handling majority of the real-world scenarios. Elegant IT Services also offer tailored made Selenium Testing Training courses for Corporates.
Our Selenium Testing Training in Bangalore is scheduled normally at a time that best suites you, we offer regular training classes (day time classes), weekend training classes, and fast track training classes. Our Selenium Testing Training course fee is economical and tailor-made based on training requirement. Our team will make you confident & comfortable in cracking interviews.
We are proud to announce that Elegant IT Services is now an authorized Pearson VUE Exam Test Center in Bangalore. Pearson VUE believes testing and certification is at the art of the learning experience. Elegant IT Services will play its part by offering accessible and secure testing to candidates. We also provide online training through which you can access our tutorial Anywhere, Anytime which is valuable and cost-effective. We provide a captivating interactive environment with dynamic content, e-Learning that not only effectively keeps people up-to-date, but interested as well. Its a One Stop Shop for Training and Certifications.
For more information and to schedule a free Demo on Selenium Testing Training, contact Elegant IT Services @ +91 98865 41264
Selenium Testing Training Course Content
- What is automation testing when best to go for automation
Advantages of Automation Criteria for Automation?
- What is Selenium Use of selenium?
- When selenium can be useful in testing
- Features of Selenium Differences between Selenium and QTP
Configuration of IDE
& Dev Scripts
- Recording the script running the script
- How to save the recording script
- Object Identification
- Difference between Test case and test suit
- Languages supported while recording
- Synchronization in Selenium IDE Testing Vs Selenium IDE
- When to use Selenium IDE How to run the recorded script
against other browsers
- Why companies are not using recording tools
Environment for Selenium RC
- Creating generic scripts in selenium
- Creating scripts by using functions
- Running the scripts in Eclipse Inheritance
- Browser commands with examples
- Interactive commands with examples
- Information commands with examples
- Validation commands with examples
- How to take data from excel sheets
- Why should we use excel sheets How to take large no of data
from excel sheets
- How to export data to an excel sheets
- Export large no of data to an Excel sheet
- How to export results after Completion of execution the
- How to use Eclipse Debugging the script Maintaining
- How to handle Popup and alert Messages
- Recognizing Similar Elements Working with Table Elements
Connecting to Database
- What is the use of validation in Automation testing?
- When to use validation in Real time?
- Java Programming Language
- Array Declaration, Construction and Initialization
Exceptions, and Assertions
- Writing Code Using If and Switch
- Writing Code using Loops Handling Exceptions Working with
the Assertion Mechanism
Overloading and Overriding, Constructors
- Benefits of Encapsulation
- Overridden and Overloaded Methods
- Using the java.lang.Math Class Using Wrapper Classes
- Using the equals () Method with Strings, Wrappers and
Instantiating, and Starting Threads
- Preventing Thread Execution
- Starting from scratch
- Understanding unit testing
- What is object repository How to use object repository in
- What is the use of maintaing Object Repository?
- Types of creating object Repository
- How to use XPath How to use DOM
Selenium 2 / Web
- The Selenium Server – When to Use it
- Setting up a Selenium – Web Driver Project
- Migrating from Selenium 1.0 Getting Started with Selenium
- Introducing Web Driver’s Drivers Commands & Operation
- Web Driver backed Selenium RC Programs on Web Driver
Programs on Web Driver Backed Selenium RC
- What is testing? Create TestNG.xml file Integrate the Selenium Scripts and Run from Testing Reporting Results &
Analyze Run Scripts from Multiple Browsers.
Automation Life Cycle
- What is a Framework? Types of Frameworks
- Modular framework Data Driven framework
- Keyword driven framework Hybrid framework
- Use of Framework
- How develop the framework Integration of the framework How
execute the scripts from Framework