About Hadoop Training
Elegant IT Services distinguished itself as the leading Hadoop Training Institute in Bangalore. Our Hadoop Training Consultants or Trainers are highly qualified and Experienced to deliver high-quality Hadoop Classroom and Online Training across Bangalore.
Elegant IT Services is considered pioneer in the filed of IT/Non-IT Training in Bangalore. We are mainly focused on revolutionising learning by making it interesting and motivating. we provide range of career oriented courses for different segments like students, job seekers and corporate citizens.
Our team of certified experts have designed our Hadoop Training course content and syllabus for classroom and Online Training is based on current requirements from the industry. This enables them to be an Industry-Ready Professional, capable of handling majority of the real-world scenarios. Elegant IT Services also offer tailored made Hadoop Training courses for Corporates.
Our Hadoop Training in Bangalore is scheduled normally at a time that best suites you, we offer regular training classes (day time classes), weekend training classes, and fast track training classes. Our Hadoop Training course fee is economical and tailor-made based on training requirement. Our team will make you confident & comfortable in cracking interviews.
We are proud to announce that Elegant IT Services is now an authorised Pearson VUE Exam Test Centre in Bangalore. Pearson VUE believes testing and certification is at the art of the learning experience. Elegant IT Services will play its part by offering accessible and secure testing to candidates. We also provide online training through which you can access our tutorial Anywhere, Anytime which is valuable and cost-effective. We provide a captivating interactive environment with dynamic content, e-Learning that not only effectively keeps people up-to-date, but interested as well. Its a One Stop Shop for Training and Certifications.
For more information and to schedule a free Demo on Hadoop Training, contact Elegant IT Services @ +91 98865 41264
Mode of Training : Classroom / Online Training
Hadoop Training Course Content
Introduction to BigData
- how did data become so big
- why BigData deserves your attention-
- Different option of analyzing big data.
- How can such a huge data are analyzed.
Introduction To Hadoop
- How Hadoop name was given
- Problems with Traditional Large-Scale Systems and Need for
- Where Hadoop is being used
- Understanding distributed systems and Hadoop
Module 3- Starting
- Setup single node hadoop cluster
- Understanding Hadoop Architecture
- Understanding Hadoop configuration files
- Hadoop Components- HDFS, Map Reduce
- Overview of Hadoop Processes
- Overview of Hadoop Distributed File System
- The Command-Line Interface
- The building blocks of Hadoop
- Setting up SSH for a Hadoop cluster
- Web-based cluster UI-NameNode UI, MapReduce UI
- Hands-On Exercise: Using HDFS commands
- MapReduce Program In JAVA using Eclipse
- Counting words with Hadoop—Running your first program
- Writing MapReduce Drivers, Mappers and Reducers in Java
- Real-world "MapReduce" problems
- Hands-On Exercise: Writing a MapReduce Program and Running a
- Java WordCount Code Walkthrough
Module 5- Hadoop
Module 6- Extended
Subjects on Hive
- Introduction to Apache Hive
- Programming Practices and projects in Hive
- Hands-On Exercise: Hive Programming
Module 7- Extended
Subjects on Sqoop
- Import RDBMS data to Hive using Sqoop
- Export from to Hive to RDBMS using Sqoop
- Hands-On Exercise: Import data from RDBMS to HDFS and Hive
- Hands-On Exercise: Export data from HDFS/Hive to RDBM
Module 8- Extended
Subjects on Pig
- Introduction to Apache Pig
- Pig Latin - Reading and writing data using Pig
- Hands-On Exercise: Programming with pig, Load data, execute
data processing statements.
Module 9- Extended
- Managing large data sets with HBase
Module 10- setup
multi-node hadoop cluster
- Setup multi node hadoop cluster using CentOS dump.
Module 11- flume
Module 12- Advanced
- Common MapReduce Algorithms
Module 13- advanced
- Authentication in hadoop,
- Administration best practices
- Hardware selection for master nodes (NameNode, Job Tracker,
- Hardware selection for slave nodes (Data Nodes, Task
Trackers, and Region Servers)
- Cluster growth plan based on storage
Module 14- Summary
Module 15- test