About Android Training
Elegant IT Services distinguished itself as the leading Android Training Institute in Bangalore. Our Android Training Consultants or Trainers are highly qualified and Experienced to deliver high-quality Android Training across Bangalore.
Elegant IT Services is considered pioneer in the filed of IT/Non-IT Training in Bangalore. We are mainly focused on revolutionizing learning by making it intresting and motivating. we provide range of career oriented courses for different segments like students, job seekers and corporate citizens.
Our team of certified experts have designed our Android Training course content and syllabus based on current requirements from the industry. This enables them to be an Industry-Ready Professional, capable of handling majority of the real-world scenarios. Elegant IT Services also offer tailored made Android Training courses for Corporates.
Our Android Training in Bangalore is scheduled normally at a time that best suites you, we offer regular training classes (day time classes), weekend training classes, and fast track training classes. Our Android Training course fee is economical and tailor-made based on training requirement. Our team will make you confident & comfortable in cracking interviews.
We are proud to announce that Elegant IT Services is now an authorized Pearson VUE Exam Test Center in Bangalore. Pearson VUE believes testing and certification is at the art of the learning experience. Elegant IT Services will play its part by offering accessible and secure testing to candidates. We also provide online training through which you can access our tutorial Anywhere, Anytime which is valuable and cost-effective. We provide a captivating interactive environment with dynamic content, e-Learning that not only effectively keeps people up-to-date, but interested as well. Its a One Stop Shop for Training and Certifications.
For more information and to schedule a free Demo on Android Training, contact Elegant IT Services @ +91 98865 41264
Android Training Course Content
Creating Basic Java
- Creating Applications in Packages
- Java Conditionals and Loops
Java Object Oriented
Creating Your First
- The Hello World Application
- Working with the Emulator
- Understanding the Activity Lifecycle
- Listeners Using an inner class
- Listeners Using an interface
- Listeners By Variable Name
Android Widgets Part
- Checkboxes and Radio Buttons
Android Widgets Part
on the Device
- Web Communication and Storage
Audio and Video
- Playing Audio with the MediaPlayer
- Playing Video with the MediaPlayer
- Recording and Storing Audio Content
Custom List Views
- List Activities with Custom Layouts
- List Activities with Custom Adapters
- Displaying multiple items in a List View
- Sending data to a Web Services
- Integrating a JSON based web service
Creating Home Screen
- Creating the Widget Background
- Placing and Updating the Widget
Drawing and Animation
- Taking Pictures and Saving in the Album